November 3, 2013
USTA Serves is proud to be an official Community Charity Partner in the 2013 ING New York City Marathon. It’s our second year and we hope to make it a huge success again. USTA Serves is looking for runners who will dedicate their marathon experience to supporting our mission. That means we’re looking to you to dig deep and find the athlete within you who will support a brighter future for at-risk youth and people with disabilities. To be considered for a spot, each runner must pledge to raise a minimum of $3,500 for USTA Serves.
Application Deadline: July 15,2013
Applicants will be notified: July 22, 2013
Benefits of joining Team USTA Serves:
Experience the challenge of a lifetime and make a difference by raising funds for USTA Serves. Members of Team USTA Serves will enjoy numerous benefits for their efforts including:
- Guaranteed marathon spot upon confirmation from USTA Serves
- Virtual coaching with Kathrine Switzer, Winner of the 1974 NYC Marathon and the first woman to enter the Boston Marathon
- NY Road Runners Online Training Program
- Team conference calls
- Personal fundraising page and fundraising guidance
- Pre-race and race day support
- USTA Serves Team events on race weekend
- USTA Serves Team apparel
- Incentive prize for top fundraiser
- A chance to make a difference and more!
- Minimum fundraising of $3,500
- Participants who do not raise the fundraising minimum by October 21, 2013 will ber personally responsible for covering the balance due in order to reach this minimum. Your credit card information is required as a guarantee.
- If you are unable to complete the race, due to injury whether prior to or during the race, or for any other unforeseen circumstance, you will still be responsible for the full balance owed.
Team USTA Serves Application:
For more information about Team USTA Serves and the application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (914) 872-5636. For event specific details, visit www.ingnycmarathon.org. For more information on New York Road Runners, visit www.nyrr.org
We hope you will join Team USTA Serves for the ING New York City Marathon
Due to a limited number of available spots, entry is not guaranteed
until you have received confirmation from USTA Serves.