Applicants will assemble and submit, in one envelope, the application, required supporting documentation and their photograph. All recommendations and transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes with the endorser’s or guidance counselor’s signature over the seal.
Telephone and/or in-person interviews may be conducted as part of USTA Serves’ final selection process.
- A clearly printed application signed by the applicant and parent or guardian;
- A faculty member recommendation form from the applicant’s high school;
- A tennis coach/program director recommendation form;
- A recommendation from an individual of the applicant’s choice.
Required supporting materials:
- An official high school transcript;
- ACT/SAT examination scores;
- The applicant’s essay as requested on the application;
- A copy of applicant’s official financial aid form (Free Application for Federal Student Aid – "FAFSA" or Student Aid Report "SAR." If you have not filed a tax return yet, please complete the FAFSA to the best of your ability and forward a final copy when available); and,
- A current photograph of the applicant.