USTA Serves provides financial support to tennis and education programs nationwide that provide positive role models and academic assistance as well as instruction in health, nutrition and life skills to at-risk children and people with disabilities.
USTA Serves also provides technical support to these programs in order to help maximize program efficiencies, analyze effectiveness and share best practices with other programs.
To date, we've awarded more than $11 million to fund 226 programs in 47 states that provide homework help, mentoring, computer assistance, life skills, nutrition and health education to benefit at-risk children aged five through eighteen.
The primary goals of the tennis and education programs are to:
- Improve health and fitness
- Raise grade point averages
- Raise state reading grade levels
- Raise high school graduation rates
- Increase college acceptance and readiness
- Teach tennis as a lifetime sport
- Have fun
Please read more about some of our great programs!